Latest News Lara Dutta To Take A Short Break Due To Pregnancy
- Maternity leave is not long out of Lara Dutta.At the end of February after her child and said to planning a film and may or may not function.
- “Of course I would choose a movie in late May 2012.Yes, it does take me like ‘Dilli Challo” as is where my co-star Vinay Pathak the match will be very traditional and if we can’ t get a camera in front of me than any other actor in the film production in May and August forefront of the film is not for me “she said.
- Lara who tied the knot with the tennis player Mahesh Bhupati years and says the time is very important for these couples.”We have the Olympics.Mahesh, I want to motherhood.So we have other important commitments but I have plans to make an actress.It’s something I learned from Shah Rukh Khan “Don 2″.
- “He told me he was an actress, producer and I am pleased to see the occupation continue to advise” said the former beauty queen.Now maternity charged for every 33 years.
- “This is the most important role in my life but have very different roles so, they can not be marginalized and I do half heart or not.I am an actress in the balance of my bank account is not solid.I did all the work you do, do not For an actress what I think about it. ”
“Andaaz” in 2003 after his debut he was like a “no entry” ,”Jhoom Barabar Jhoom”, “partner” and “Housefull and also many movies.
- It’s “Don 2″ and is there, she said “.. a small role that I do it because I was with Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani wanted to work with “
- On the more serious pre-natal to add a video production for Lara.
“Design with trade in certain parts of our society like a disease.Which I usually do during pregnancy.I am the other woman who gets nervous and worried at the same level of comfort and experience their body weight once a child is confused and does not but you have been I have not any exclusivity with dignity and grace that I think motherhood is a tax-free status of all women will have no claim for the period will not be happy “she said.
- When asked if you want a boy or a girl: “Mahesh and I am pleased that we have no choice and we just have to be a father.”